GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION
1. Everyone needs salvation because all have sinned. Salvation is God’s way of providing His people with deliverance from the power, penalty and guilt of sin. The truth is, we all need to be saved. Being saved is not a question of how good of a person you are. Salvation is about entering into a blessed and personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The message is simple…
Romans 3:10-12, and 23
“…for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
2. The price (or consequence) of sin is death.
“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
3. Jesus Christ died for our sins!
“But God demonstrated His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
4. We receive salvation and eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ.
“That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”
5. Salvation through Jesus Christ brings us into a relationship of peace with God.
“Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
“Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.”
A Prayer for Salvation
If you receive this simple and loving message of salvation, ask Jesus Christ to come into your heart and receive Him as your Lord and Savior. Pray this prayer of salvation; if you believe and receive what is says, you will be saved:
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need Your forgiveness. I believe that Your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin. You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved. Right now, I confess Jesus as Lord. With all my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and Lord and according to His Word, right now, I am saved. In Jesus name, I pray, AMEN!
Connect with us or visit a church of your choice to learn more about the good news of Jesus Christ!